Let’s start with the fact that I love makeup. I think it’s one of the ways to express yourself. My makeup routine is pretty basic , and I fell good in it, the same should happen to you. Apply as much or as less makeup you want, don’t care about the hater’s comments.
So, as I just said, my makeup is pretty simple and neutral.
1. I apply a coat of foundation & some concealer under my eyes and on any other imperfection.
2. I set all of that with my translucent powder.
3. I put on some blush to give some colour to my cheeks. I think that blush should be a must in a summer makeup routine, but if you prefer you could apply some bronzer.
4. I skip my eyes or I put on several layers of my favorite mascara.
5. lastly i apply one of my favorite lipsticks or lip glosses. I normally choose neutral dark colors.
Once your makeup is finished, do your hair & put on some of your favorite perfume. ( mine is a vanilla musk perfume ).